Saturday, January 24, 2009

Peanut's Photo Gallery

Peanut's owner writes:A little over a month ago I rescued Peanut from the streets of Los Angeles. It was night time and he was terrified and apparently had been abused by the way he first behaved. Peanut is around 10 months old.After spending less than a day together, we became so attached and he became my little shadow. I don't know what I ever did without him. He is absolutely the BEST DOG EVER! He is so sweet, funny, full of energy, kisses and love. He is a bundle of happiness & he always makes me smile. Everything he does is so cute to me - I'm always pulling out the camera to take more pictures. Peanut is now the happiest, most spoiled, loved little guy in all of Hollywood! He could not possibly be more loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment