Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fallon's Photo Gallery

Fallon's owner writes:
My puppy was part of a 6 pup rescue of a stray Jack Chi that was hit by a car and the pups were taken by Cesarean and hand raised. He's just 10 weeks old, weighs 4 pounds. He's just a little love bug, full of energy.

My husband also wanted to "save a dog" from the humane society, but I wanted a small puppy and I found Fallon on Craig's List-a local ad. All 6 pups were adopted in two days. I really didn't know much about this mix of breed until we got him home and I started researching.

I have been overwhelmed by people's response to him. I get stopped on the street, at the vet, at the pet store, everywhere people want to know what he is and where I got him. We also have two old cats who are tolerating the new puppy pretty well. He chases, sometimes they run, sometimes they turn around a put him in his place.


No comments:

Post a Comment