Monday, March 17, 2014

Nala








Nala's human writes: My puppy is named Nala, and she is about 7 months old. She is a Jackhuahua, although she is more like the size of a Jack Russell at 20 lbs. She is mostly white with some blonde patches of fur and a curly tail. I have attached some pictures of her at about 6 weeks old and some of her recently. I have raised this puppy and she is so intelligent. She knows how to Sit, Lay Down, Roll Over, Come Here, and Shake. She is potty trained and she knows a lot of other words like Daddy, hungry, thirsty, potty, no, and many more. She can play fetch, jump up to eye level with me ( I am 5'5), and she catches her toy if you throw it up in the air. I am amazed everyday at how intelligent she is. This is my first Jack Russell mix dog, but it will not be my last. When I got Nala, she was literally covered head to toe in fleas. There were at least a hundred on her. She had no shots and was filthy. She ate like she was starving. I feel really good about the home and life I have been able to give to her. I do not know what I would do without my baby Nala.

No comments:

Post a Comment